Re-Accreditation now available for Season 2023
The reaccreditation is completed online and upon successful completion your accreditation will be extended until 30 June 2024.
This must be completed by:
- All members who will be active in 2023
- All members who will be coaching/advisory board in 2023 – coaches re-accreditation to be finalised soon
- Click here to visit the re–accreditation landing page
- At the top right of your screen should be a login button. Simply log in using your playnrl details as per previous seasons.
- Click on ‘MY COURSES’ at the top – this should then bring up available courses where the 2023 re–accreditation will appear.
- Follow the prompts to complete the re–accreditation. It takes roughly 20minutes to complete.
- ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS must complete the re–accreditation to ensure your accreditation rolls over to a June 2024 expiry.
- Any new member who has completed a new referee course this season does not need to complete the re–accreditation.
- The coaching re–accreditation for coaches has not yet been uploaded to the profile, this will be available soon.
For those who didn’t complete the 2022 reaccreditation and are currently unaccredited there is the opportunity to get your reaccreditation up to date by completing the 2022 reaccreditation which is available by following the process above but selecting 2022 Referee Re-accreditation.
Once you completed that you will be able to complete the 2023 reaccreditation.
For all other participants that have expired please contact your local Referee Development Officer or email@example.com
Your MySideline profile will update 24 – 48 hours after you have completed the online module. Once again thank you for your contribution to officiating and Rugby League.
For the NRL learning centre go here https://learn.playrugbyleague.com/ilp/pages/coursedescription.jsf?courseId=4897745